Leadership Agility: Enabling Sustainable Organizations
If Organizational Agility is what you get when the other eight areas of agility are present, then Leadership Agility is how you guide the rest.
This book summarizes the responses we received from our Wisdom Council to our questions around Leadership Agility. The first round of questions were open-ended and focused on gathering their
thoughts around five topic areas:
- What would leaders consider as the most significant challenge they face in achieving agility
- How would they describe the difference between leadership and management
- The key behaviours that help leaders achieve agility
- The core value that underlies leadership agility
- How they would describe Leadership Agility to a colleague
The last question we asked in round one was to offer up their own powerful questions that can be used to explore Leadership Agility and that leaders and would-be leaders can ask themselves to gauge their own agility. The results of these questions can be found in Appendix A. We also asked for their go-to resources on leadership agility in round two – those can be found in Appendix B of the book.
Leadership Agility: Enabling Sustainable Organizations will be available soon on Amazon